The year-end is set to be filled by some of the biggest and most-anticipated names from K-pop, including those from the nation's top powerhouses SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment and Hybe.
Topping the list, which is full of over a dozen names, is BTS's Jungkook, who will drop his first solo album, "Golden," on Friday. The album will be fronted by "Standing Next You," another gem produced by Andrew Watt and Cirkut, the producers behind Jungkook's megahit solo debut song "Seven (feat. Latto)." Eight other new tracks will be listed on the 11-song package, which will also include "Seven" and another of Jungkook's pre-releases, "3D."
Metaverse queens aespa are returning to the real world on Nov. 10. The chart-topping quartet will release its fourth EP, "Drama," which will be led by its namesake title song and include five other new songs, "Trick or Trick," "Don’t Blink," "Hot Air Balloon," "YOLO" and "You."
Already setting the fans abuzz is Red Velvet's long-awaited new LP, "Chill Kill." Slated for Nov. 13 release, the album will be a new full-length album from the quintet in six years since its second LP "Perfect Velvet," released in 2017.
- Can 'Singles Inferno' boost basketball's popularity?
- Seoul shares down for 3rd day amid geopolitical tension, high US bond yields
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- [Today’s K
- Yoon’s chief economist tapped as finance minister
- Drugs smuggled in through Incheon Airport surge since pandemic: lawmaker
- 軍 "北, 하마스식 대남공격 가능성"…증거로 나온 '방
- Paris Baguette to expand into Middle East, Africa